Employment opportunities are continually updated and remain on the web site three months from the first posting unless otherwise requested by the advertiser. If you have an employment opportunity that you would like to have posted, please contact us.
Biological Sciences Technician (Invasive Species)
The Wenatchee River Ranger District is looking for seasonal temp employees for their invasive plant treatment program. The season typically goes from April or May until August or September.
You will use a spray rig, backpack sprayers and manual methods. You must have a Pesticide Applicator’s License before starting the job; knowledge of herbicide use and common invasive species (e.g. Chelan County noxious weed list).
The application period is September 17 – October 12, 2018. Submit an application at usajobs.gov for annoucement number 19-TEMP-C56-BSTPL-5DT-PR to be considered.
Questions should be sent to Lauri Malmquist
Make a difference as a Fuel Reduction and Fire Prevention Forester with The Davey Resource Group!
• Protect our forests, communities and natural resources by reducing human impact and enhancing wildfire safety
• Be part of the solution to hazardous conditions brought on by years of drought, tree mortality and extreme fire danger
• Work on a major gas/electric utility system to address its forestry needs
• Inspect and assess vegetation to reduce wildfire risk
• Work with landowners on fuel reduction and fuel modification
• Assess terrain, habitat and environmental conditions
• Coordinate with project managers, planners, and vegetation crews to achieve goals
• Work in some of the most beautiful places in the country and create friendships that last a lifetime
If you love the outdoors, have experience in Horticulture, Urban or Traditional Forestry, Environmental Science, Landscape Design, Nursery Sales, Fire Fighting, Trail Cutting or Maintenance, We Want You!
DRG has 4 to 8 week fire prevention projects throughout northern and central California. $1,000 a week earning potential along with Daily per-diem, travel, and hotel expenses paid.
Learn more about how you can make a difference,
contact James Panezott at:
1(800)828-8312 ext. 8039
Visit us online at: Jobs.Davey.com