Matthew D. Whiting
Associate Scientist/Associate Professor/Extension Specialist
(WSU faculty member since 2002)
For more information, click here.
Areas of Interest
- Whole-tree physiology
- High efficiency orchard architecture
- Incorporating automation/mechanization in fruit production systems,
- Environmental control of fruit quality;
- Pollination biology
- Ph.D., Whole-tree physiology, Washington State University
- M.Sc., Postharvest physiology, University of Guelph
- B.Sc., Horticultural Science and Business, University of Guelph
- HORT 503 – Critical Analysis of Scientific Literature (Fall 2011)
- Lu Zhang (PhD, 2013)
- Yiannis Ampatzidis, Post-doctoral Research Associate
- David Gibeault, Post-doctoral Research Associate
Click here to view.
24106 N Bunn Rd.
Prosser, WA 99350