Michelle M. Moyer
Assistant Professor/Viticulture Extension Specialist
(WSU faculty member since 2011)
For a complete profile, click here.
Areas of Interest
- Extension: Responsibilities cover all aspects of viticulture production in Washington, and include juice, processing, and wine grape production.
- Research: Responsibilities are industry-driven (juice, processing, and wine grape) and focus on applied aspects of canopy management on fruit quality and overall vine health, mechanized approaches to wine grape production, and optimizing current techniques in various grape production systems for vine and fruit management.
- Ph.D., Plant Pathology – Cornell University
- B.Sc., Genetics, Plant Pathology – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- HORT 503 – Critical Analysis of Scientific Literature (team taught with M. Whiting, N. Oraguzie, and M. Keller)
Office: WSU IAREC
Rm 166 Hamilton Hall
24106 N. Bunn Road
Prosser, WA 99350